Session timeframes and what is included
1 hour in duration – children and adults
1.5 hours in duration – adults
30 – 40 minute sessions (may include channelling, psychometry, clairvoyance, card reading)
50 minutes (30 minutes healing time, 10 minutes preparation, 10 minutes feedback and discussion at the end).
15 minutes discussion time (educational/instructional and sharing of experiences from previous weeks)
30 minutes guided meditation – healing focus
15 minutes discussion (debriefing, questions, practise suggestions between sessions)
Children: 60 minutes
- Introduction, explanation of activities, sharing and question time - 10 minutes.
- Learning how to breathe activities – 5 minutes
- Meditation – 10 minutes
- Processing mediation activity – art work or general discussion – 10 minutes.
- Music and movement – 15 minutes
- Cool down, processing discussion, breathing – 10 minutes.
Adults: 60 minutes
- Introduction discussion – 10 minutes
- Meditation – 15 minutes
- Processing – 10 minutes
- Music/movement/dance – 15 minutes
- Cool Down- discussion/processing – 10 minutes
Flexible with some availability after business hours
Outlined upon enquiry and vary depending on services accessed
Session content may change according to the needs of group members.
Failure to provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellation of appointments or non-attendance will result in a 50% surcharge being added to any future appointments.
Your consideration in relation to this issue is appreciated.